miércoles, 16 de marzo de 2011

The Power of Education

Today I saw the light and the desire to move forward in what I believe. I don't have anything, but I have much to offer and fight for, it is my inspiration. Today that feeling and desire to do this has been accompanied by Shakira, not one of her songs but her speech about her Pies Descalzos Foundation in Oxford.
That sincerity with which she talked about our future is none other than EDUCATION, can not remain just words, but we must make it happen, but it can not do it alone, but society and particularly our leaders must be the first to make a conscientious effort and get to work and not another rant.

We must invest more in education for our future in this uncertain time, have an outlet and a prosperous and efficient. The cut in funding, teachers, increased class sizes, use of teaching-learning methodologies are not adapted to the new age, etc., will not get to move towards a welfare state.
I leave you to be the others who express your views: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yRm3GCZ2U4 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario